FULL-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE SALES ASSISTANT
ADVANCED ENGLISH (C1 LEVEL MIN) , ITALIAN (B2) & PROFICIENT COMPUTER LITERACY ARE REQUIREMENTS for this post.
As our clients & suppliers are from different countries, you will set the tone for our office with your ability to communicate in different languages; advanced English is a must and Italian are essential.
Compensation: Based on experience and progress
• Communicate via phone, skype and e-mail with international suppliers, clients and agents.
• Demonstrate outstanding customer service levels
• Educate, consult and close prospective merchant inquiries
• Respond and capitalize on daily experiences
• Collect, analyse and organize required documentation
• Collaborate with management while assessing merchant needs
• Manage multiple merchant relationships and contribute positively within the established guidelines of the company
• Following up on transport and assuring that merchandise arrives as scheduled
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
• Familiarity with office procedures and office devices
• excellent interpersonal commercial skills and a warm demeanour.
• Professional maturity with and an engaging personality, candor and honesty
• MS Office high literacy
• Willing to contribute to a fun, competitive and healthy workplace
• Proficient organizational skills, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• An ability to successfully solicit and sign up new clients (listings)
• A cover letter is highly valued in English and optional in Italian.
Send us your cv to email@example.com
Kindly refrain from sending resumes without the knowlede of the required languages.